1. Essential oils are anti-fungal, antiviral, anti-microbial, anti-parasitic, anti-infectious and antiseptic. They can combat infectious disease by killing off viruses, bacteria or other pathogens. Some oils have been shown to destroy all tested viruses and bacteria.
2. Essential oils can act on both your mind and your body. Their aromas can be stimulating both psychologically and physically, as well as calming and sedating. Inhaling aromas is extremely powerful. Aromatic stimuli of your limbic system cause the release of neurotransmitters, including pain-reducing encephalin, pleasure-producing endorphins, relaxing serotonin, and stimulating noradrenaline.
3. Essential oils are some of the most powerful known antioxidants.
4. Essential oils are capable of penetrating your cell membranes since they are lipid-soluble. According to Jean V. MD, essential oils can affect every cell of the body within 20 minutes, and are then metabolized like other nutrients. An anti-biotic we are prescribed by your local GP cannot penetrate your cell’s wall. However if oils are on standby when the first signs of sickness occurs in you, your hubby or your children. it has been proven that antibiotics will not be need. (unless in extreme cases)
5. Essential oils detoxify your cells and your blood.
6. Essential purify the air by eliminating odours from cooking, animals, mold, bacteria and other sources.
7. Essential oils are small enough to penetrate every tissue in your skin.
8. Essential Oils stimulate blood flow, which increases your nutrient and oxygen delivery.
9. Essential oils can be administered in two ways, either topically or through aromatherapy and therapeutic grade essential oils can be ingested in certain instances. When applied topically and inhaled, essential oils are absorbed immediately into your blood stream. Oils used aromatically don’t have to go through your digestive system, so they work immediately in your body.
10. The essential oils’ versatility makes them fairly inexpensive to use: One bottle goes a long way and can be used for many different ailments. For example, lavender oil helps with relaxation, sleep, bug bites, eczema, burns & vibrationally its the Oil Of Communication. Helps one be heard, open lines of communication, expressive oneself in emotional honesty.